The Hill Country Chorus is a barbershop chorus located in New Braunfels, TX. We are members of the Barbershop Harmony Society. Our goal is to give men of all ages a chance to improve their singing skills, have fun, make new friends and provide service to the tri-county communities. We welcome all men who like to sing no matter what your skill level.
Come join us
We rehearse on Tuesday nights at 7:00 PM in the First Protestant Church choir room. The church is located at 172 W. Coll St, New Braunfels, TX. Click here for a map to the church. Enter the double glass doors on the Seguin Street side, turn right to the elevator or the stairway, go up to 2nd floor and turn left to the Choir room.
Come listen to the Hill Country Chorus this holiday season!
- Tuesday, November 29 - Milltown Festival of Trees
- Friday, December 2 - Schertz Festival of Angels
- Tuesday, December 6 - Hospital singout
- Thursday, December 8 - Hospital singout
- Tuesday, December 13 - Sceinic Hills Golf Club
- Wednesday, December 14 - Rio Terra Sr. Living center
- Tuesday, December 20 - No rehearsal or singout
- Tuesday, December 27 - No rehearsal or singout
Every year our members (and their wives) staff our Blackforest Ice cream booth during the 10 day Wurstfest celebration in New Braunfels. Come visit us. Part of our proceeds go to support the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program in Comal County.